Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rain, Rain And More Rain!


This is what it looks like out today. It has been raining all day and is I believe forecast to do so for the rest of the week. What has happened to the joyful sunny butterfly filled days of summer?? I am sat at my desk and if it wasn't for the green leaves on the trees outside my window, it could easily be mistaken for Autumn. I'm wearing a winter jumper and have even lit a scented candle to give the place some warmth. Maybe I'll light a fire later ;)

Working on wooden things and something for Illustration Friday, which I 'll post later.

2 comments:

  1. Ah... so it's not just here. This summer looks like it will continue to be like last summer. Wet wet wet.... sigh...
    Let's hope for sun in August!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much you for leaving me a comment.
It's great to hear from you! :-)